|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen china|
|Brand Name:||Green Lighting|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs padlock and key in a colorful box, 10pcs in a box, 200pcs in a carton|
|Delivery Time:||sample order at once, bulk order within 15-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 piece in one month|
|Type:||Nylon Padlock||Shackle Length:||76mm|
|Key System:||KA, KD, MK, KAMK, GMK||Colour:||Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, White, Orange, Purple|
|Logo:||Customers Logo Is Available||MOQ:||Small Quantity Is Available|
Lockout Tagout Padlocks,
Lock Out Hasp
Osha 76mm Long Nylon Non - Conductive Xenoy Safety Lockout Padlock
ZC-G31L long nylon safety lockout padlock
1. 76mm long nylon shackle.
2. ABS plastic material.
3. Free sample is available.
4. Customzed logo and language is no problem.
1. Material: ABS Bodies with nylon shackle
2. Widely applied to chemical, electrical, automobile industry, etc.
3. superior temperature, chemical and corrosion resistance
4. With rewritable warning signs
5. Key Retaining Feature (When the shackle is open, the key can not be removed)
6. Laser printing and logo engraving available if required.
7. In consistent with regulations of OSHA 1910.147.
8. Preventing chemical, extreme temperatures and UV rays.
Safety Padlock Features:
1. High security key cylinder
2. 2 keys to each lock
3. Available keyed to differ and keyed alike
4. Standard safety/owner labelling on both sides included
5. Can be engraved if required
6. Other keying systems available upon request
7. 38mm wide x 44mm bodies, vertical shackle clearance 38mm, shackle diameter 6.4mm
8. Bodies and keys stamped with key number as standard
9, 8 different colour options available for clear identification
10. Standard "Do Not Remove" label and write on property labels included front and back
11. Lock & key number records for this range can be maintained by Reece Safety upon request.
|ZC-G01||Steel shackle||all colors available||
|ZC-G01DP||steel shackle||all colors available||
|115g||short dust-proof shackle|
|ZC-G11||nylon shackle||all colors available||
|ZC-G11DP||nylon shackle||all colors available||
|85g||short dust-proof shackle|
|ZC-G21L||steel shackle||all colors available||
Application LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - 8 Steps:
1. Learn Well How to Use the Equipment
The authorized employee shall know well the power supply equipment's position, performance and how to Control the power source. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure also will present which power source, switch need lockout, And please comply with the LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure on devices
2. Notify Personnel
Notify all relative operators before setting LOCKOUT/TAGOUT devices to avoidr error operating acceidents
3. Shutdown Equipment
Power switch off, Or in a state of grounding, and apply TAGOUT to warn others
4. De-Energize and apply LOTO devices
Use LOTO for hazardous power source, e.g. use circuit breaker lockout to lock the circuit breaker or valve lockout to lock valve
5. Release Stored Energy
Must release stored energy before maintaining, the release stored energy is hidden, may cause personal injury In the case of unknown, the equipment start up suddenly
6. Verify Zero Energy State
In any case, in the event of the change of LOTO, it must be assured that the device is at zero energy state before work resumes. This step must be LOTO by authorized person, the verification results of other employee are regarded as invalid
7. Restoring the LOTO devices
Please restoring the LOTO devices immediately after testing, if the equipment for testing and removed the LOTO devices for equipment testing.
8. Remove LOTO Devices
Work Completed, Before remove LOTO devices, please ensure nobody around the machines or ewuipment, and notify Relevant person this equipment will be re-startup. Only authorized employee can remove LOTO devices.
Contact Person: Jessica
Green Lighting Electronics Co., Ltd
Address: NO. 2,5Xiang, Da Pu Xin Cun, Long Dong, Long Gang District, Shen Zhen City , China.
Contact Person: Jessica