|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Brand Name:||Green Lighting|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1piece available|
|Price:||can be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 lamp and 2A charger in colorful gift box; can be customized as your request|
|Delivery Time:||sample order for 3-7 working days, bulk order within 10-25 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union for 100% Payment Before Shipping|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces per month|
|Brightness:||25000lux||Power Of Main Light:||3W|
|Charger:||2A Charger (fast Charging)||Lighting Cup Material:||Aluminum|
|Lighting Levels:||Normal-strong-auxiliary-sos||Color:||Yellow And Black (can Be Customized)|
|Usage:||Industrial And Emergency||Service:||OEM ODM Available|
led mining headlamp,
led mining lamp
High Power 3W Coal Mining Hard Hat Led Lights with 10.4Ah SAMSUNG Battery 25000 Lux Miners Cap Lamp
Function of GL12-A 25000Lux mining headlamp:
1. Advocate the lamp two levels of light. (ML and AL)
2. Low power Warning Function.
3. SOS mode.
4. Support 2A charger.
5. Drop resistance: Military engineering plastic shell.
6. Usage with Hazardous area.
Waterproof, explosion proof and compact resistant and flame retardant.
7. aluminum led light cup, good heat dissipation effect.
Main Features for Model GL12-A mining headlamp with cable:
1. Brightness: 25000lux high beam headlamp with cable.
2. Portable: lightweight 490g and big battery capacity 10.4Ah.
3. Fast charging: 2A charger, charging time less than 8hours
4. Better lighting spot: adopt aluminum lighting cup.
5. SOS for low power warning function for safety headlamp.
6. Good Appearance and High quality material.
7. Enviromental: Lithium battery with short circuit protection, over charging protection and over discharging, free mataince long battery life span.
8. OEM and ODM available. Write the request to cap lamps, such as clients company name, LOGO, seriey No and user name.
9. Optical Design: According to LED Luminous Flux, Light cup curve and current to design the Light Beam.
Main parameter of rechargeable led headlamp:
|Light sources||One main light and two auxiliary lights|
|Main light current(strong light)||850mA|
|Main light current (working light)||450mA|
|Power of the main light(strong light)||3W|
|Power of the main light(working light)||1.8W|
|Brightness of the main light(strong light)||25,000Lux|
|Brightness of the main light(strong light)||15,000Lux|
|Cable length||1.2m or 1.6m can be customized|
Detailed Pictures and 2A charger shown as following:
Why choose the led mining lights?
Safety : Over-charging protection , over-discharging protection, protection in electrical short-circuit, automatic power-off on the socket ,100,000 hours LED’s Lifetime
Portability : All-in-one structure, Small in size , light in weight (only 138g for whole product), inductive charging, easy usage.
Efficiency: more than 15hours at full brightness, over 80hours at back up led brightness.Over 10000lux Brightness.
Environmental : Li-ion battery is free for maintenance, and the material of li-ion is environmental, use 1Watt high power LED as the main light, and 2pcs backup LED’s to save power.
Economy : three times longer than lead and acid cap lamp and saving in maintenance makes the product more compatible in price.
Charger input power : AC100-240V / 50-60Hz. Charging time: 6hours, continuous discharging time: more than 15hours at full brightness, over 80hours at back up led brightness.
Suitable for explosive gas environment zone 1, zone 2 locations;
Suitable for combustible dust environment 20 zone, 21 zone and 22 zone places;
Suitable for A, II B, II C explosive gas environment;
Suitable for: indoor, outdoor 1.8-3.5 meters in height;
Waterproof, Fireproof and Drop Resistance, Explosion Proof Cap Lamp
Used across all the industrial works like Chemical Industry, Nuclear Power, Military automobile ship building industries, Oil refinery industries, platform channel, cable Interlayer, Pump house, Tunnel Projects, Climbing, Hiking, Mining, Patrolling, Overhauling, Emergency in electrical power industry, Military force, Fire Fighting, Dockyard and other hazardous locations.
Contact Person: Jena Zeng