|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen china|
|Brand Name:||Green Lighting|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||2pcs in a neutral box|
|Delivery Time:||sample order at once, bulk order within 15-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||100% Payment Before Delivery The Goods|
|Supply Ability:||100000 piece in one month|
|Type:||Plug Lockout||Material:||Rugged Polypropylene|
|Usage:||Prevent Accidental Re-connection||Advantage:||Electrical Plug Lockout Easy To Use|
|OEM/ODM:||Accepted||Suggestion:||Used Together With Padlock And Tags|
|Size:||6.5*6.5*11.8cm||Padlocks Available:||2 Pcs Padlocks|
Circuit Breaker Lock,
Breaker Lock Out Tag Out
Rugged Polypropylene Durable Red Plug Lockout , Circuit Breaker Lockout
ZC-D41 Plug lockout:
1. engineering plastic
3. European standard
4. OEM service
1. Made from rugged polypropylene
2. Double open hexagon lockout design,suitable for all kinds of industrial plugs.
3. Accomodates 2 to 4 pieces padlock with shackle diameter less than 7MM to lock it at the same time .
|Color||Red, other colors can be OEM|
|Description||for cable diameter 13mm|
This unique design pneumatic lockout fits virtually all pneumatic fittings used in manufacturing facilities. Manufactured from stainless steel the pneumatic lockout is applied to the fitting and prevents it from being reconnected to the pressurised air source.
Related Plug Products:
|ZC-D41||5.1cm(height)*5.1cm(thickness)*8.9cm(width), cable diameter 1.3cm|
|ZC-D42||6.5cm(height)*6.5cm(thickness)*11.8cm(width), cable diameter 2.0cm|
|ZC-D43||8.3cm(height)*8.3cm(thickness)*17.8cm(width), cable diameter 2.5cm|
What is lockout/tagout?
lockout taglock is a planned safety procedure which involves turning off the energy supply of industrial machinery andequipment whilst maitenance work or repairs are being carried out.This procedure protects workers from the risks posed by live machinery or electricity.
Why need lockout/tagout?
1. Safe working while doing maintenance,cleaning or repairs.
2. Prevention of injuries and damage
3. It helps to prevent errors being made.
4. It is a procedure which clearly communicates risk in the workplace.
Where Use LOCKOUT/TAGOUT?
1. Perform daily maintenance on the equipment, maintenance, adjustment, cleaning, checking and debugging
2. Operation under high pressure
3. The operation that needs to temporaily turn off the security system
4. Widely used in petrochemical, chemical, nuclear power, military automobile shipbuilding industries, suitable for oil pipelines, cable interlayer, platform channel, pump house, Tunnel Project, Mountain-climbing,Hiking, Patrolling, Overhauling and Emergency in electrical power company,Mine, Military, Police, Fire Fighting, Dockyard and other hazardous.
Manufacturer Related Product:
|Green Lighting Manufacturing Products :|
|Safety Lockout Hasp||Labeled Hasp|
|Lockout Padlocks||Steel Hasp|
|Lockout Tags||Plug Lockout|
|Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout||Cylinder Lockout|
|Circuit Breaker Lockout||Pneumatic Lockout|
|Large Circuit breaker Lockout||Lockout Kits|
|Electrical Lockout Devices||Mini Lockout Station|
|De-electric Hasp||Group Lockout|
|Gate Valve Lockout||Scaffolding Tags|
|Ball Valve Lockout||Custom Tags|
|Fuse Lockout||Tag station|
|Emergency Switch Lockout||Lockout Signs|
|Butterfly Valve Lockout||Lockout labels|
|Lockout Station||Vehicle Lockout Kit|
|Cable Lockout||Padlock Accessories|
|Lockout Training material||Lockout Barrier|
|Electrical Safety products||Lockout Bag and Pouch|
Contact Person: Jessica