|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||GREEN LIGHTING|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 meter sample|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days for sample order, 15-25 working days for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000meters per months|
|Color Temperature:||5500k-6000k||Output Voltage:||AC110V|
|Waterproof Grade:||IP68||Protection:||Over-current And Voltage Regulation Protection|
Anti-explosive LED strip lights for underground tunnel lighting easy installed and long time warranty
LED Strip Lights features:
- For using In mines, hazardous by gas (methane) or coal dust
- Temperature for storage and transportation: ± 40 C
- Operating Temperature: - 10 / +20 C
- Relative humidity,%, at a temperature of + 40 ° C: - till 100%
- Dustiness of ambient air, mg / m3, no more: 1000 mg/m3
- Rated supply voltage: 12V/36V/110-130V AC /220-240V AC (preferably switchable)
- Luminous flux, Lm / m: 2000
- Color temperature, K: 3000K/4000K/5000K/6000K/7000K/10000K
- Lighting angle, degrees: 180
- Number of LEDs, pcs / m: 60-80 LEDs/m
- MTBF: 45000 H
- Degradation of luminous flux,% / year: 5-7%
- protection against dust and moisture: IP68
- LED Strip Housing Material: Silicon, flame retardant.
- Surge and surge protection
- Power driver : 240W/480W/750W
Specification of led strip light:
|LED Configuration||60 LEDs a metre length|
|Range Fed From Both Sides||1 metre|
|Power Consumption per LED||1 W|
|Power Consumption per metre||1 W|
|Colour Temperature||1 K|
|Luminous Efficacy||1 L/W|
|Voltage Onlighting VDC||1 VDC|
|Supply Voltage for power||80-250 vac|
|Protection||Short Circuit over voltage temperature over current|
Super toughening silica gel soft with gold-plating process to better suit for hard underground mines surrounding
The strip light usage details as below:
Green Lighting LED Strip Lighting uses highly specialised components making it able to withstand being continuously energised. Green Lighting LED Strip Lighting functions at optimal eﬃciency in the most challenging environments for long periods of time. The light output lost is marginal at ±5% per annum for the ﬁrst four years, thereafter stabilising at ±1-2% per annum.
Reduced maintenance requirements
By comparison, the working life of a ﬂuorescent light is signiﬁcantly shorter than ﬁve years and therefore requires more frequent changing out of the light source, more maintenance activity and potential operation impact.
LED Strip Lighting does not typically fail catastrophically, as is usually the case with ﬂuorescent lighting, but rather the light output generally decreases over time. This allows for a regular maintenance schedule and replacement prior to failure, maintaining consistency of lighting and improving safety underground.
The optimum solution for mining illumination, Green Lighting LED Strip Lighting is made of a high grade, ﬁre retardant soft Silica Gel and is IP68 rated, making it compact and robust.
Underground mines, Tunnel or other conditions and constant exposure to heat, cold, dust, dirt, moisture and severe vibration sites.
Contact with Jeanne
Whatsapp / Wechat :+86-13823322090